Tuesday, March 26, 2013




Fr BLog

LUNES SANTO


Thi year Monday of the Holy  Week is the day of  the Incarnation or annunciation.   I just cannot get over!

Mary . Her parents are farmers. She, this is my thought, was doing some work in the fields, either taking cara  of the little flock or doing some farming;’

SAUDENLY! ! Suddenly! And angel comes to h er. Read, Lk 26ff. I spend lot of time thinking on this event. What happened! One of the things , If I make heaven , I will ask the Angel Gabriel or Mary when she is not busy, what happened.

Can you conceive or imagine this?. The Angel telling Mary, you are the mot important lady of the universe and of all times…
What did Mary Say to that?  Shock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After She heard all the angel said….she probably told Him, crying nervous, feeling nothing” Angel, I how am I going to be the mother of God’s Son? I am just a farmer woman! I do not know how to speak or to act in public gatherings! ! See my hands!

The angel, Yeeeesssss!!!!!!!!!! , you are right but God the infinitely great love and fire has decided to choose Youuuuuuuuuu1 You have been  Chosen to make the divine naper.He has chosen  have chosen!!!You!!!!!!!!!!  Read Philipians 2  And Galatians   


You all remember Christmas Day. Now it is Tuesday of the Holy Week.> It isd like a something I cannot Explain: God the Father Jesus and the Holy Spirit were in the Passion of Jesus. ? What do you think God the Father and Jesus were saying to each other when Jesus was in the Garden? Remember Romans 8,28-35.  And  Gal.4-6. I Cor 5,

II Cor 5, 21..God made His Son to be sin. He made His sO responsible of the sins of the World.  And He paid for it…But this is what blows my mind away:; God was reconciling and adopting us for Children in the death of His Son..II Cpor 5,19.

I would like to feel or something what God the Father was telling Jesus when He was paying your all sins of the world, yours and mine too , when Christ was dying in that torture
. !What was the H9oly Spirit Telling Jesus .

And t Guess what .God the Father Jesus and t he Holy Spirit are beginning the Catholic Church.

Do you understand what we mean when We say God is love ! This God is Love for man .This is God for us..

No comments:

Post a Comment